Primary Metals and Alloys is a family owned company established in 1998 in Archerfield, Brisbane. In 2009, we moved into our purpose built warehouse in Carole Park, just outside Brisbane. With the added space we were able to add stainless steel and aluminium to our ever growing product range.
Our Metal is used in a variety of:
• Power Distribution Systems and Distribution Fuse links
• Busbar Trunking and Overground Electrical Distribution Boxes
• Feeder Pilar Box and Power Generation
• Distribution Transformers and Automatic Transfer Switch
• Air Circuit Breaker
• Earthing and Lightning Protection
• Fittings and taps
• And many more applications all over Australia and New Zealand.
Service and quality are what we have built our company on and to guarantee a continuous supply of outstanding product, we only source our metal from ISO9001:2000 accredited mills.
DESIGNED BY MAREE.MORGAN@GMAIL.COM