Primary Metals and Alloys is a family owned company established in 1998. Based in Brisbane, Australia, Primary Metals and Alloys has developed strong relationships with key international suppliers of copper and brass extrusions. To guarantee a continuous supply of quality product, we only source our copper and brass from ISO9001:2000 accredited mills.
Primary Metals and Alloys are a market leader, supplying copper and brass in Australia and New Zealand. We hold popular sizes in stock to ensure a quick turn-a-round time to places as far west as Perth and all over New Zealand. We are also able to help you with different sizes and unique die extrusions.
Our copper and brass is used in a variety of:
- - Power Distribution Systems and Distribution Fuse links
- - Busbar Trunking and Overground Electrical Distribution Boxes
- - Feeder Pilar Box and Power Generation
- - Distribution Transformers and Automatic Transfer Switch
- - Air Circuit Breaker
- - Earthing and Lightning Protection
- - Fittings and taps
And more applications all over Australia and New Zealand.
If you have questions or would like to request a quote please email Rob at email@example.com